Frequently Asked Questions
(Click on the question to see the answer)
- What happens during my first visit?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- How should I dress?
- How long will each treatment last? How many visits will I need?
- Why is physical therapy a good choice?
- What do physical therapists do?
- Why are people referred to physical therapy?
- Why should I choose a private practice physical therapist?
- Who pays for the treatment?
- Who will see me?
- Are there physical therapy specialists?
- Does it hurt?
- What types of treatments will I receive?
- Will I get a massage at physical therapy?
- What happens if my problem or pain returns?
- Can I go to any physical therapy clinic?
- Can I go directly to my physical therapist?
- Can my therapist provide me with a diagnosis?
- How does the billing process work?
- What will I have to do after physical therapy?
- Is my therapist licensed?
- How do I choose a physical therapy clinic?